Cyclechat investigates...the Moon landings

Moon landings - the real deal, or fake news?

• Real! Only a no good pinko commie would suggest otherwise.

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • Fake! It was set up by the Rand Corporation and the Freemasons.

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Don't mess with Colonel Aldrin!

I though Aldrin was incredibly patient before finally smacking him (a very justified) one in the face after being offensively goaded for quite a long time

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I don't believe it was faked. Neil Armstrong fluffed his big line. He said, "One small step for man; one giant leap for mankind." He should have said, "One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." One chance to get it right, and he fluffed it. He had a lot on his plate, TBF, but still he fluffed it.

rualexander

Legendary Member
I don't believe it was faked. Neil Armstrong fluffed his big line. He said, "One small step for man; one giant leap for mankind." He should have said, "One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." One chance to get it right, and he fluffed it. He had a lot on his plate, TBF, but still he fluffed it.

Armstrong insisted that he did say "..a man..".
In the documentary film "Armstrong", which is out in cinemas just now, it was thought that it was due to his accent that it wasn't clearly audible as such, 'for a man' being run together and becoming 'fra man' which then sounded like 'for man' when degraded through all the audio transmission equipment.

Great film by the way.
As was the other documentary recently in cinemas "Apollo 11".

Prog on conspiracy theories on yesterday channel (freeview 25) at mo. Tho you've just missed buzz aldrin thumping a guy. Looks like an interesting prog.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Fair comment, @classic33.
I stand corrected. I shall have to search that book out.

D

Deleted member 26715

It clearly wasn't faked, but I will openly admit I don't know how they did it, I've seen the equipment they used it was very rudimentary & I still cannot comprehend the weight vs fuel situation to get them out of earth's atmosphere, maybe I'm just the imbecile you all keep referring to. My view is that all Governments leak like sieves if it had of been faked there would have been proof by now, let's face it the Russians would have a field day if they actually found proof it was fake & as they run the US intelligence services databases they have had time to look.

Top Bottom