Cyclechat investigates...the Moon landings

Moon landings - the real deal, or fake news?

• Real! Only a no good pinko commie would suggest otherwise.

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • Fake! It was set up by the Rand Corporation and the Freemasons.

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've heard an argument that the moon landings are a hoax because "planes to Australia need to stop in Dubai to refuel so how could they get to the moon?"

I mean, it's a great question, but the only reasonable answer involves hitting them on the forehead with a spoon.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I've heard an argument that the moon landings are a hoax because "planes to Australia need to stop in Dubai to refuel so how could they get to the moon?"

I mean, it's a great question, but the only reasonable answer involves hitting them on the forehead with a spoon.
Anyway, they don't! If you filled an A380 with fuel tanks and took only three people, you could probably fly for a fortnight or so.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Well, it's looking as if the investigative journalists here at Cyclechat are forming the opinion that it was all legit and above board...but there is time for them to change their minds.

Well, it's looking as if the investigative journalists here at Cyclechat are forming the opinion that it was all legit and above board...but there is time for them to change their minds.
I dunno man, there's something about the photos from the lunar surface, the lights and shadows just don't seem right
upload_2019-7-19_20-30-56.png

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Who was it on CC that was suggesting a few years back that the fake moon footage was cobbled together from outtakes of 2001 A Space Odyssey???

Top Bottom