Cyclechat investigates...Wheeler Dealers

Who is the best Wheeler Dealers presenter?

• Mike, the fat annoying cockney who speaks no language that can be identified by lexicographers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The long suffering, and record breaking, Edd China.

Votes: 44 86.3%
  • The awesome ex copper that is Ant Anstead.

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bruce1530

Guru
Edd does not dye his hair. It is naturally dark, but gathers a grey streaked effect after he has been spraying undercoat. The greyness of his hair is an accurate indication of how may old bangers he has tarted up that week.

keithmac

Guru
Edd was the only saving grace.

I believe he owned the rights to the program early on but sold them on later?.

Only watched a couple of the Yanky ones and that was enough.

Mike Brewer is just an peanut plain and simple.

Edd's video he put up about his decision to leave was very well worded and sincere imho. For me as well the mechanical side of it was the main reason for watching, nit some fat bloke thumbing through AutoTrader while eating doughnuts and talking shxt.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Edd was the only saving grace.

I believe he owned the rights to the program early on but sold them on later?.

Only watched a couple of the Yanky ones and that was enough.

Mike Brewer is just an peanut plain and simple.

Edd's video he put up about his decision to leave was very well worded and sincere imho. For me as well the mechanical side of it was the main reason for watching, nit some fat bloke thumbing through AutoTrader while eating doughnuts and talking shxt.
Well we agree on the pe anyway, but I'd be putting just 3 letters afterwards...

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Good moaning. I was pissing by won I noticed you were terking the dick.

8231380099_0fffdc84cd_b.jpg

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Nike Brewer is a complete c**k. I remember some program ages ago, he spent at least a couple of grand, tuning a normally aspirated MG ZR, Rover 25, that I believe had about 115BHP. I think he got about 10 BHP or something. But he was full of praise, stating it was now a flying machine, and money well spent.

Car SOS is the only real car tv show I like. I could never get away with Top Gear because of the presenters. Ed seems like a decent kind of guy though..

KneesUp

Guru
Ed China always came across as the one you'd most likely actually get on with if you met them in the pub, whereas one always felt that if one met Mr Brewer in a pub, whilst it might be easier to pretend you got on with him and found him hilarious, you'd be willing him to shut up and leave you alone. Except he wouldn't.

I've seen Ed at Carfest a few times. I wouldn't claim to have had a chat with him - I said hello because the kid wanted her picture taken with him - but I've heard him talking to others in the fenced-off paddock and he sounds like a genuinely nice person. I've not heard much good said about Mike.

Top Bottom