CycleChat NAKED Calendar?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ChrisKH said:
I just had this vision of 12 well known members of the forum having simulated sex with their steeds in just their Cycle Chat jerseys. And being photographed - a charity calendar in aid of "the Ayr Hostel 1" perhaps.

Not sure what Freud would make of that.

Brilliant idea. Just need to shim that seatpost down to 26mm and we're away!!

SamNichols said:
Did he say he'd give you a free jersey?

Yes, but I've got to meet up with him tonight. He said I'd recognise him because he'll be carrying a bottle of chloroform, some cable ties and a tube of KY jelly. Do you think I should be worried?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Patrick Stevens said:
Hang on - I've already sent a complete set of nude photos to someone calling himself Admin.................:smile:

Bwaa hahah hahah hahahah! My plan worked....

I'm well known for being a naked pose tart, but 'just cyclechat jerseys' would be good too.

Getting a bit late (and chilly) to arrange for 2008 though. Better to have the posing in the middle of summer when it's nice and warm...

Arch

Married to Night Train
I've got a pair, heavily tweaked to my own specifications...

barq

Arch said:
Getting a bit late (and chilly) to arrange for 2008 though. Better to have the posing in the middle of summer when it's nice and warm...

That would also allow some of us to become, erm, how shall I put this, thinner. :smile: This time of year isn't good for my figure.

Top Bottom