CycleChat NAKED Calendar?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We've only got 25 days left!
How am I going to improve my tan lines?

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
If we did one in January we could sell it at a 15p discount or something ... lol :smile:

You could always just collect the best 12 pictures from the 'what do we look like ' thread and stick them in a calender. Can I be Mr July!??? :smile:

(and yes I know they aren't naked. Probably just as well....)

SamNichols

If it were the best ones from the what do we look like thread, then it would be 12 pictures of me. A Sam Nichols calendar if you will, rather than a cycle chat one.

Tetedelacourse

Instead of naked, us in just our Cycle chat jerseys and nothing else. If anything that would appear more naked to me than naked.

I also petition for Fnaar to be Mr February as I want to look at his humongous parsnip for as short a time as possible. Although I suppose there's a danger it would hang below all the other months all year round.

graham56

Guru
SamNichols said:
If it were the best ones from the what do we look like thread, then it would be 12 pictures of me. A Sam Nichols calendar if you will, rather than a cycle chat one.

Would you be showing off your pink slip Sam?

ChrisKH

Guru
I just had this vision of 12 well known members of the forum having simulated sex with their steeds in just their Cycle Chat jerseys. And being photographed - a charity calendar in aid of "the Ayr Hostel 1" perhaps.

Not sure what Freud would make of that.

Top Bottom