CycleChat NAKED Calendar?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Arch said:
Three blokes, two girls. Nearly half a year! (you note I've just assumed you'll talk FM into it!:tongue:)

Err no. But he won't mind. ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Fab Foodie said:
Just before disappearing in a puff of logic...

Well, I think, given a year's lead in time, we should be able to do this!

Points that occured to me over the weekend. Would need to check with Bone Marrow Trust to see if they are happy. There's probably nothing to stop us doing it and giving profits anyway, but if we wanted to use their name or logo, I imagine they'd have to approve it. Papercorn, if you don't mind me asking, did you have a specific reason for suggesting them, or is it just something you support?

Would need to research printing/costs/demand etc. I'll have a bit of a look round the net....

People who are willing to take part do have to think carefully about it, if they were in any doubts about problems with employers etc if it 'got out' what they were doing. Not that we would be doing full frontal nudity or anything, but some people might be in sensitive jobs...

We wouldn't necessarily have to do the shoot all in one go, depending on the geographical spread of the models, and the number of competant photographers we can rope in.

If people really do think it could happen, I'd be willing to do at least some of the organising.... (subject to having ready email access in my slightly uncertain future).

Arch said:
Points that occured to me over the weekend. Would need to check with Bone Marrow Trust to see if they are happy. There's probably nothing to stop us doing it and giving profits anyway, but if we wanted to use their name or logo, I imagine they'd have to approve it.

yes. as i've said, i had to look at many a charity calendar to approve it, it could be scary.

the normal rules are... no nudity (by that it means overt nudity), no drinking, smoking, sexual implications. nothing that might bring the charity into disrepute.

so long as it looks fun and you aren't swigging from bottles of beer, pretending to sh@g each other (or the bikes) and smoking, you should be ok.

the charity should be ok to send a logo and you'll have to state that the profits are going to them and make sure you quote their registered charity number.

Arch

Married to Night Train
laurence said:
yes. as i've said, i had to look at many a charity calendar to approve it, it could be scary.

the normal rules are... no nudity (by that it means overt nudity), no drinking, smoking, sexual implications. nothing that might bring the charity into disrepute.

so long as it looks fun and you aren't swigging from bottles of beer, pretending to sh@g each other (or the bikes) and smoking, you should be ok.

the charity should be ok to send a logo and you'll have to state that the profits are going to them and make sure you quote their registered charity number.

Oh, cheers for all that! So the sort of thing the WI ladies did (important bits hidden behind flower arrangements etc) would generally be OK?

The trick will be how to hide most of body behind a bike frame.... We may need some considerably bigger saddles!:tongue:

just hide the 'bits'!

Bigtallfatbloke

all we need to do is get on the bikes starkers and have the shots taken from behind....which just so happends to be my best side anyway:biggrin:

Top Bottom