CycleChat NAKED Calendar?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Arch said:
Bwaa hahah hahah hahahah! My plan worked....

I'm well known for being a naked pose tart, but 'just cyclechat jerseys' would be good too.

Getting a bit late (and chilly) to arrange for 2008 though. Better to have the posing in the middle of summer when it's nice and warm...

This is worrying - certain parts of the photos had already been heavily Photoshopped, but they still didn't meet with Arch's exacting standards. :smile::blush:

Arch

Married to Night Train
papercorn2000 said:
There's always talk at this time of year but no-one ever has the bottle to do it!

Well, would you? :smile:

Come on, who would? Really. If it was tasteful and a little bit tongue in cheek, and along the lines of the WI, with strategically placed saddles etc.

It's got be fairly easy, these days to do a small print run or even print on demand, for charity. We need a vaguely decent photographer from among us (there seem to be lots of you into photography) and 12 volunteers - preferably 6 guys and 6 girls, I suppose. And a bottle or two of something uninhibiting, some locations, and a sense of humour.

Too late for this year. But why not really think about it? First issue would be, choose a charity...

Or there could be a group shot MTB style - all in full face DH helmets, leg armour, boots and strategically placed clumps of mud...

papercorn2000

Arch said:
Well, would you? :tongue:

Come on, who would? Really. If it was tasteful and a little bit tongue in cheek, and along the lines of the WI, with strategically placed saddles etc.

It's got be fairly easy, these days to do a small print run or even print on demand, for charity. We need a vaguely decent photographer from among us (there seem to be lots of you into photography) and 12 volunteers - preferably 6 guys and 6 girls, I suppose. And a bottle or two of something uninhibiting, some locations, and a sense of humour.

Too late for this year. But why not really think about it? First issue would be, choose a charity...

Yeah, I'd do it. I nominate Anthony Nolan BM Trust

Top Bottom