CycleChat NAKED Calendar?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
When the subject of calendars first got mentionned, I looked up personalised calendars on the internet. I noticed one company said that you could start your calendar on any month of the year. That's the good news, the bad news - I cannot remember nor can I find which one.:tongue:

I know I did not go beyond page 3 or so of the search (on Google). Perhaps someone knows a way of finding out. As the Cycling Year (sort of) starts in the Spring, that might be a way round it for next year, and start early preparing one for 2009, if we haven't shocked people too much. I am suggesting this to be helpful (aren't I always :tongue:) and NOT because I think I could take on this project.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
papercorn2000 said:
What if I cut off my own hands. Would you apply mud then Kirstie?

If you cut one hand off, you wouldn't have a spare hand to hold the axe (or 'chopper', if you will, or even 'tool') to cut the other one off. This implies you have a prehensile penis, and so are well able to use it to apply mud to itself. Possibly. :tongue:

Arch

Married to Night Train
papercorn2000 said:
Yeah, I'd do it. I nominate Anthony Nolan BM Trust

That sounds as good as any!

Right, as I see it, so far we have two blokes, me and I'm not sure if that was a committment from Kirstie? Of course, group shots would also work, and there might be more scope for maintaining modesty.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Arch said:
That sounds as good as any!

Right, as I see it, so far we have two blokes, me and I'm not sure if that was a committment from Kirstie? Of course, group shots would also work, and there might be more scope for maintaining modesty.

Count me in! (or should that be out? :tongue:
Anthony Nolan Trust is a fave cause.

Top Bottom