Cycling and the risk of impotency

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

The saddle I got on my bike Big' - was great, nice width, weight fantastic for the cheapness of it ! But right there it wasnt SOO I cut it out..

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa159/yenrod/Photo-0062.jpg

...and now its just ;)

Bigtallfatbloke said:
...I read this can be an issue, and I can fully understand why after a ride like today, 90km with a new saddle & bar position. Ok so I went faster and didnt need an energy drink...just one bowl of cornflakes....but boy did I ever suffer from numb nutz syndrome.....still 'thawing out'...

...anyway too much detail I suspect....but is this likely to cause serious long term vertical challenges in the reproductive department?.....

giant man

Impotency through cycling is complete hogwash. Doesn't exist!

giant man

buggi said:
Can it affect girls too? can't say i've noticed any numbness after long rides but then again i've always been too knackered to be up for much straight after! i have been a tad sore tho, when i rode to Paris, so surely it can't be much good for us either?
Well not unless they've got a dick no lol! ;)

giant man

buggi said:
Can it affect girls too? can't say i've noticed any numbness after long rides but then again i've always been too knackered to be up for much straight after! i have been a tad sore tho, when i rode to Paris, so surely it can't be much good for us either?
Well not unless they've got a dick no lol! ;)

stephec

Legendary Member
buggi said:

Would a kiss it better joke be inappropriate?

;):biggrin::biggrin:

Cathryn said:
But a day in the saddle can still numb things and spoil the fun!!! if you know what i mean!

Yes, it's best to wait until you get back home before having sex.

Tynan

Veteran
I used to get it with my decent Endura shorts

Completely stopped when I started wearing bib longs, I think the better precise pad and the resulting better positioning on the saddle did it, that or me losing weight, or getting fitter, or better muscled

Top Bottom