Cycling back from a night out involving heavy drinking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crankarm

Guru
I ride around pissed all the time, just to make sure I don't end up like Crankers.

There can't be much to do in Swansea then …………………………… except drink.

Crankarm

Guru
Yeah, I don't know we manage. If only we had something really exciting to do, like ride on a Guided Bus Way.

You should get out more, travel Claud. I am sure you'd enjoy riding the guided busway approx 15 miles of cycling bliss. It can't be good for you stuck in Swansea drinking to numb the boredom …..

theclaud

Openly Marxist
You should get out more, travel Claud. I am sure you'd enjoy riding the guided busway approx 15 miles of cycling bliss. It can't be good for you stuck in Swansea drinking to numb the boredom …..

Looks monumentally dull to me, but each to their own. Still, at least it was cheap. Oh, wait...

Anyway, in the absence of this kind of cycling paradise to play in

00145898.jpg

I s'pose I'll just have to ride to the pub:

Britannia 4.jpg

Crankarm

Guru
Looks monumentally dull to me, but each to their own. Still, at least it was cheap. Oh, wait...

Anyway, in the absence of this kind of cycling paradise to play in

00145898.jpg

Nice pic but there's no accounting for numptees. As you can see it is a smooth brand new road, 15 miles of it Claud, it's bliss ……….. yes bliss.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
I did this once or twice when I was 18. Rode home about 5 or 6 miles at 3/4ish in the morning on a weeknight! Had to be up for work (unskilled labourer) for 6am too. I remember one time I was riding on the pavement down the A32 into Gosport, and I must have fallen asleep as when I awoke I was riding down the middle of the road lol

U

User169

Being off your face might help in some instances..

cycle lane.jpg

Hip Priest

Veteran
I've done it a couple of times after a few post-work pints. I knocked it on the head when I was nearly right-hooked. I realised that the accident would've been blamed on my blood alcohol level and not the idiot in the van.

Top Bottom