Cycling can RUIN Women's Bodies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Binka

Über Member
The thing is the lady in the article may be prone to Bartholian cysts even without cycling. As a healthcare professional in this area I’ve seen quite a few Bartholian cysts and none of the women in question were keen cyclists. I think some womens ducts drain better than others and some get clogged up regardless of cycling. 🤷‍♀️😬😆

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
It must be true, the Daily Mail says so (in graphic detail!).

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...women-cyclists-blighted-genital-injuries.html

Gutter journalism at its worst or a valuable warning to half the population?

Ah yes the good old Heil..

At the forefront of concern for women's wellbeing..

Not.

The same ones who, if I got attacked by a predatory male whilst out solo bike packing, would probs run an article implying that either

a) I was asking for it in some way, by having the temerity to wear

"Shorts like these!!"

And or.

b) "It's not safe for women to go out alone.. What was she thinking of??"

I'm not opening the article because

a) it's dm clickbait,

And b) its just going to be a pruriant excuse to talk about women's bits and pieces, with no real substance, or resolution to the story.

Oh and c)

Got a bike packing trip to plan, on which I will use a saddle that my undercarriage is very happy on thankyou :okay:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
The thing is the lady in the article may be prone to Bartholian cysts even without cycling. As a healthcare professional in this area I’ve seen quite a few Bartholian cysts and none of the women in question were keen cyclists. I think some womens ducts drain better than others and some get clogged up regardless of cycling. 🤷‍♀️😬😆
Discussed on Womans Hour this week. Probs where the Daily Mail got its story....

Julia9054

Guru
I obviously can not speak for issues specific for ladies, but i have sat on my own bollock once and i almost fell into the canal. But im greatly decreasing my risk of a sedentary related death...
At least it was your own . . .

Top Bottom