Cycling in Northamptonshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
DooDah

DooDah

Veteran
70 miles is not a regular distance. We normally aim for 20-30 miles at about 13 mph average.
Ah, that sounds better, I will be back in touch in April/May when we have moved. Thank you.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
DooDah

DooDah

Veteran
If you do move mate then be sure to give me a shout, I'm not too far away but hav'nt a clue about the area :wacko:
Cheers mate, looks like its on the cards for end of April, so would be good to meet up for a ride at some point. Where are you based?

D

Deleted member 1258

I'm in Coventry and get down that way occasionally, there's some good lanes in the area.

outlash

also available in orange
Out club runs regularly get into Northapmtonshire if we head in a NW direction from St. Neots. There's some cracking riding round Oundle, quiet lanes and nice cafes, good combo in my book :smile:.

cd365

Guru
Warwickshire and Northamptonshiire is relatively flat (compared to places like the Lakes). I regularly ride around Rugby and surrounding areas. But I am not a member of any clubs though.
Flat? What about the Brownsover Beast? lol

D

Deleted member 1258

Flat? What about the Brownsover Beast? lol

I've been cycling round the lanes round Coventry and in the surrounding areas and they aint flat, the term is rolling Warwickshire country side.

OP
OP
DooDah

DooDah

Veteran
I've been cycling round the lanes round Coventry and in the surrounding areas and they aint flat, the term is rolling Warwickshire country side.
Rolling countryside is good for me. I will be moving to the Warwick side of Daventry so I think the landscape is like this.

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
Been trying to find a club in Northampton but don't seem to be able to find any....
Are you in Northampton town or the shire; I'm sure there'll be others but the Kings Cliffe Flyers seem quite active and the less formal Gorillas in Oundle are a friendly bunch despite their name ;)

Top Bottom