Cycling Movies, Films, Documentaries etc.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thom

____
I believe this is A Year in Yellow, the Wiggo Doc.
Although hosted on Vimeo, I did not work out the direct link.

RWright

Guru
I don't know if the Andy Griffith Show was show in the UK but it was huge show in the US in the early 60's. I always though it was great when I was a kid and I still do. Today I happened to think of some episodes that were centered around an Englishman cyclist that was touring the USA. His character name was Malcolm Meriweather and he was featured in 3 half hour episodes of the show over about a 4 year period. I watched them all today, I found I liked them as well today as I did when I was 6 years old. Knowing the characters makes it easier for me to watch and pick right up on, but the characters are well acted and one can pick up on what they are about very quickly.

Just though I would post link to one of them because it is about cyclist and some of the cultural differences that the show took advantage of. I could only find one on youtube that was a full length show, it was Malcolm's first appearance. The other two episodes are The Return of Malcolm Meriweather and Malcolm at the Crossroads. They are divided up into smaller sections on youtube because of the youtube timing restrictions I guess.

triangles

Über Member

triangles

Über Member
I stumbled upon a great cycling specific torrent site recently - www.cyclingtorrents.nl - it seems to have quite an impressive archive.

(not entirely sure what the rules are regarding mentioning torrents etc. here, please let me know if I should edit that out of my post)

Top Bottom