Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Here you go, I don't think we have seen any heather as yet:

snowroads041107001.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Frank in front of the White Sprouting broccoli in the veg patch - ready for eating apparently...... I didn't believe my wife........ white ?

DSCF1055.jpg

Brock

Really very pretty Fossyant, great light, and for me the first genuinely 'interesting flora'. I'm always interested to find out there's something edible I haven't tried. ;)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Hey, nice pics folks! I s'pose strick'ly speaking they should be new pics... but I can't prove it; however, you will feel guilty if you cheat, and then die of shame...
Anyways, as supreme judge of all, how long do we give this one? All entries (fnaar fnaar) in (snik snik) by Monday evening? I'll make a decision over a cup of tea on Tues... fairy nuff?

Noodley

Fnaar said:
Hey, nice pics folks! I s'pose strick'ly speaking they should be new pics... but I can't prove it; however, you will feel guilty if you cheat, and then die of shame...
Anyways, as supreme judge of all, how long do we give this one? All entries (fnaar fnaar) in (snik snik) by Monday evening? I'll make a decision over a cup of tea on Tues... fairy nuff?

If only the OP had been stuck to - first photo gets it. None of this subjective nonsense, needing to "prove" when it was taken, setting deadlines mullarky...;)

surfgurl

original poster or posting of the thread.

Top Bottom