Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
oh yes, very nice!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Nice pics Kirstie, but I win, so move over! ;) (BTW, can we start an "I'm visiting place X, anyone fancy a (bicycle) ride" thread, cos Holy Island is an easy trip for me, and it'd be nice to meet CycleChatters (I'm not a perv, I promise :biggrin:)

Anyway, I'd just like to thank my agent for believing in me, the Dalai Lama for his cooking, and Cameron Diaz for that night in Bangkok.

Next challenge is:

"My bike and some interesting vegetation". :biggrin:

surfgurl

I've got a day off tomorrow, so I shall go for a ride and think about my interpretation. If I fall headfirst into a nettle patch, the first thing I shall think of is, which pocket is my camera phone in.

Does this count, I took it last summer the vegetation is an interesting colour.... honest ;)

DSC00177.jpg

Or this one the trees and grass are quite interesting:

DSC00176.jpg

or this one where you can interestingly see the lack of vegetation on my lawn :ohmy:;) :

P6200170.jpg

Windy

Brock

WindyRob said:
Does this count, I took it last summer the vegetation is an interesting colour.... honest ;)

Or this one the trees and grass are quite interesting:

or this one where you can interestingly see the lack of vegetation on my lawn

...........................................Grass? Interesting?

I declare myself the leader with this fantastic shot of my bike with some fascinating spikey leafed exotical flora!!

westlulworth.jpg

(taken last summer)

Arch

Married to Night Train
WindyRob said:

DSC00177.jpg

Windy

Ah! Linseed/Flax? I love that from a distance in full bloom, it looks like a lake on a sunny day...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
WindyRob said:
Why yes, Windy Rob, they are a good realisation of the expected genre... your bike and some interesting vegetation. Spot on. Other veg might be interesting because it is.. a lovely colour, unusual, GM beetroot, a field of cannabis, etc etc. Brock's understated spikey-leaved composition also fits the bill.

Brock

Arch said:
Ah! Linseed/Flax? I love that from a distance in full bloom, it looks like a lake on a sunny day...

Oh well done Arch, go and show an interest in Windy's vegetation (grass) why don't you.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Well, Kirstie's fine specimens (:rolleyes::sad:) have raised the bar a bit...
though I suspect she made some of those plant names up! :tongue::smile:

Top Bottom