Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Aperitif said:
Nice vibration test ramp for the new bike Kirstie - oh it's the decking, sorry!:rolleyes:

Actually, it's possible to ride from the front of our house, down the side passageway, hop up onto the decking and into the garage, where the bikes all live. We designed and built it that way and it's a bugger getting the tyre marks off :tongue:

Here is an aerial view, and I'm posting it on here cos our back garden is kewl:
2365812785_30ecc85266_o.jpg

We only finished it last sept so this is the first year we've seen it in full and we're really enjoying it.

Nice Kirstie - although I would move the fatsia over a bit...5 years down the line and the formium v fatsia battle will be in full swing! Formium seed pods - big and fantastic!

Brock

Kirstie said:
here is a photo of my husband's newly built Dialled Bikes Alpine in front of one of the borders in our back garden featuring fatsia japonica, phormium, euphorbia, knifopia and other fine specimens :ohmy:

:ohmy: Showoff.

Brock

I've taken some photos specially for this thread instead of trawling through my old albums like before.. Do I win?
(I'm hoping the term 'interesting' is kind of synonymous with 'lots' here.)

Foliage01.jpg

Foliage02.jpg

Foliage03.jpg

Brock

Thanks for the vote of confidence Aperitif.. Could I throw this one in aswell? It was taken last year, and it's the woman's bike not mine, so probably disqualified, but I quite like it and it does have some striking foliage. :ohmy:
Foliage04.jpg

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Here is my go for this one.
Image081.jpg

Image083.jpg

Its on the incline that goes into East bridgeford from the A6097. The scenery is nice, but the road is a tad bumpy when you go up it at a decent speed. Some of the trees have been chopped down recently, the road was shut for about 6 weeks for this, i hoped they had resurfaced the road.

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Kirstie said:
here is a photo of my husband's newly built Dialled Bikes Alpine in front of one of the borders in our back garden featuring fatsia japonica, phormium, euphorbia, knifopia and other fine specimens ;)
[pic]
VERY nice!;)
like the bashring, what crankset is it?
and what marzocchis are they, they look at least 150mm!

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Brock said:
I've taken some photos specially for this thread instead of trawling through my old albums like before.. Do I win?
(I'm hoping the term 'interesting' is kind of synonymous with 'lots' here.)

you've GOT TO do that! ;) :ohmy:;) doesn't count if you don't!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Aperitif said:
Nice Kirstie - although I would move the fatsia over a bit...5 years down the line and the formium v fatsia battle will be in full swing! Formium seed pods - big and fantastic!

Phormium surely!!;)

Ignore me please!

Top Bottom