Cycling Safety Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
He did get the 'rough end of the stick' though, quite rightly some may say as the 'survey' seems to be his only contribution to the forum.
Same result everywhere the survey was posted.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Just noticed my earlier placeholder post marking Mr Russell's continued absence from the thread has been quietly deleted.

Agree Drago, I made the point earlier he was targeting cyclists only and his questions were very much skewed to indicate bad behaviour.

I hope if the results do get shared with S G or any other organisation, they are made aware it is a skewed process, obtained under false pretences.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

russellsg

As an update the only reason that I have posted nothing is that I do not have sufficient responses. I only have 215 responses which will not give any meaningful results. If I do not get enough responses then I will simply close the survey and delete the results. Some may think this is a good thing. If this is what happens I apologise for those that took the effort to complete the survey. If of course I do get sufficient response I am happy to post the results. Again I must stress there is no agenda and I am happy just to drop this survey and close it off given the reaction it has caused.

OP
OP
R

russellsg

There are only 215 responses. If the figure was given it was a mistake or the number was misread from the Google Forms. Either way the number of responses is only 215 and I am being up front about that. I am happy to provide a screenshot if need be.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
By way of update I have 164 responses so far. This is good and I can start to play with the numbers a bit. I still want to try and get a lot more responses if I can.

Thanks

So what basic trends and inclinations has your initial playing with a "good" number of responses PLUS 51 (nearly 1/3 again) more, by your own reported count, started to indicate.

Why is 215 inadequate when 164 was good?

What number of responses are required to allow you to consider that you have a meaningful number?
I have asked that question before and it wasn't answered.

I suspect Mr Russell isn't getting the 'right' answers to his questions.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
How many forums has he posted this on, wolrwide?

215 (or 389) responses in six weeks is a remarkably poor return and suggests to me that his survey has been viewed with suspicion across all forums.

GC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom