Cycling Safety Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
R

russellsg

By way of update I have 164 responses so far. This is good and I can start to play with the numbers a bit. I still want to try and get a lot more responses if I can.

Thanks

classic33

Leg End Member
Hi everyone,

I am currently conducting some private research on cycling safety and how cyclists conduct themselves on the highway. This has no commercial basis and I have no commercial interests in cycling or cycling products. I trust that people using this webstie will treat this in good faith and respond to this research by completing a short Cycling Safety Survey from the attached link. It will only take a few minutes and your input is very much appreciated.

http://goo.gl/forms/97TyELFKC3K8mKDT2

Many thanks
Hi everyone,

Please forgive me if I have the wrong topic forum. I have looked through the site but there does not appear to be a Research and Questionnaire area.

I am currently conducting some private research on cycling safety and how cyclists conduct themselves on the highway. This has no commercial basis and I have no commercial interests in cycling or cycling products. I hope that I could get some help from people on this site to provide some valuable information by completing a short Cycling Safety Survey from the attached link. It will only take a few minutes and your input is very much appreciated. I am actually a rider based in Singapore and I ride to work each day from Keppel Bay to the City so it would be great to get some local feedback for this. I do have quite a lot of feedback from the UK and US but would like to balance this with other geographical areas.

Also I would be happy to post any result from this on this site in due course.

http://goo.gl/forms/97TyELFKC3K8mKDT2

Many thanks

And you wonder why cyclists are wary of the "survey". Common points raised wherever it's been posted and you consider them hostile/aggresive.
sg.jpg russellsg.jpg
And posting times have changed as well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

russellsg

What is your point here? You continually attack this survey for no good reason. I am trying to be fair but you have no other Agenda other that to discredit what I am trying to do. I suggest you take some time off and find something else that interests you. I would hate to think that I am your only form of entertainment.

OP
OP
R

russellsg

Yes and before you try you amateur network forensics you will notice this IP address is the same as BeccaBikes. That is because I am in the UK visiting. There you go I saved you some time as I am sure you have more important things to do.

classic33

Leg End Member
What is your point here? You continually attack this survey for no good reason. I am trying to be fair but you have no other Agenda other that to discredit what I am trying to do. I suggest you take some time off and find something else that interests you. I would hate to think that I am your only form of entertainment.
Don't flatter yerssen lad.

Last edited:

Shaun

Founder
I've closed the beccabikes account as it was created by someone known to russellsg with the sole purpose of backing him up in this thread.

@russellsg - you've haven't registered here to become an active member of our community; but to post your survey. That's all.

That's fine, and is what this part of the forum is for, but your truculent posts are making me want to close the thread and remove the survey link.

Like many of our members I'm not convinced that your survey is based on idle interest; I doubt you would be posting it on every major cycling forum if that were the case, but am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, so please do give us some more information about yourself and what you are doing with the survey data so that we can be assured that you are genuine and that your interests are not commercial.

Feel free to do it via personal message to me if you'd prefer.

Kind regards,
Shaun
CycleChat Founder

classic33

Leg End Member
Wonder what results have been drawn from the 389 completed forms?

Last edited by a moderator:

classic33

Leg End Member
Well until last Friday, he was in every second day at least. There's nothing on any of the other sites either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom