Cycling Safety Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
:laugh:

doog

because it is at the top of the research and discussions board

You quoted me for some reason....I dont mind surveys but my point was that you joined today and your first post was about this survey....

Ive been here 7 years and never realised a research and questionnaire thread existed until earlier.....(just call me stupid) but isnt it just an odd thing to rock up on a new forum and dive head first into a thread like this .....tell us about your puncture, new bike or helmet ffs:hello:

OP
OP
R

russellsg

Its good to see that your hatred for my survey continues on. I am getting many responses now and hopefully will be able to provide some initial results soon.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Its good to see that your hatred for my survey continues on. I am getting many responses now and hopefully will be able to provide some initial results soon.
To what end? I still don't understand what you hope to achieve or prove that is of any benefit to cyclists or brings a new angle to the cycle safety debate with this survey, outside of personal gratification.

You elevate your own importance again, this is not borne out of hatred but lack of understanding because you haven't been anywhere near as forthcoming without poking with a sharp stick as you claim to have been & is constructive feedback. That it isn't all fawning, gushing praise seems to have annoyed you, but in truth reflects far more on the flaws in your survey than anything else (apropos of nothing really, are you familiar with the term Sock Puppet in Internet forum terms)

OP
OP
R

russellsg

To what end? I still don't understand what you hope to achieve or prove that is of any benefit to cyclists or brings a new angle to the cycle safety debate with this survey, outside of personal gratification.

You elevate your own importance again, this is not borne out of hatred but lack of understanding because you haven't been anywhere near as forthcoming without poking with a sharp stick as you claim to have been & is constructive feedback. That it isn't all fawning, gushing praise seems to have annoyed you, but in truth reflects far more on the flaws in your survey than anything else (apropos of nothing really, are you familiar with the term Sock Puppet in Internet forum terms)
So you are calling me a Sock Puppet now? Why are you now getting insulting? I have never insulted anyone on this forum. Ok - I have never heard of a Sock Puppet so I look it up on Google.

"a false online identity, typically created by a person or group in order to promote their own opinions or views"

Well this Sir is not correct. I am not using a false identify. That is my real email address. I am happy to correspond with anyone. Nothing I have said is wrong. I am also not promoting any opinions or views. Like I say the survey has no agenda other than interest value. I am not supporting car drivers, cyclists or anything for that matter. Why do you find this so hard to understand? Please do not get insulting and if you are going to criticise me please at least be factual.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
So you are calling me a Sock Puppet now? Why are you now getting insulting? I have never insulted anyone on this forum. Ok - I have never heard of a Sock Puppet so I look it up on Google.

"a false online identity, typically created by a person or group in order to promote their own opinions or views"

Well this Sir is not correct. I am not using a false identify. That is my real email address. I am happy to correspond with anyone. Nothing I have said is wrong. I am also not promoting any opinions or views. Like I say the survey has no agenda other than interest value. I am not supporting car drivers, cyclists or anything for that matter. Why do you find this so hard to understand? Please do not get insulting and if you are going to criticise me please at least be factual.
I wasn't referring to russellsg as the sock puppet. I've been nothing but factual in the statements I've made. Questions are asked to establish facts surely & as you seem fascinated by perceptions and opinions, seems an odd tack to have adopted now demanding facts.

Are you reading the same as everyone else?

OP
OP
R

russellsg

Yes I believe I am. Anyway I am going to continue to be courteous on this forum and I hope that you can afford me the same privilege

Regards

Yes I believe I am. Anyway I am going to continue to be courteous on this forum and I hope that you can afford me the same privilege

Regards

Dude, you popped up to post a dumbass survey that's as much use as a carpet fitter's ladder, then you get all passive-aggressive at people who question your motives, now you seek refuge in being offended. I think you're looking for a fight that needn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom