Cycling Safety Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Dude, you popped up to post a dumbass survey that's as much use as a carpet fitter's ladder, then you get all passive-aggressive at people who question your motives, now you seek refuge in being offended. I think you're looking for a fight that needn't exist.
Typical bully, do as I say not as I do.

He's bored me now and he needs to read his own high handed comments to see where the rudeness is coming from but he won't accept that and there is no further point in engaging with someone so self deluded so I'm off to converse with those that make a positive and wider contribution to our little community.

OP
OP
R

russellsg

Ok - so I am trying to be nice and courteous and these are the comments you write

Dude, you popped up to post a dumbass survey that's as much use as a carpet fitter's ladder, then you get all passive-aggressive at people who question your motives, now you seek refuge in being offended. I think you're looking for a fight that needn't exist.

then I get this

Typical bully, do as I say not as I do.

He's bored me now and he needs to read his own high handed comments to see where the rudeness is coming from but he won't accept that and there is no further point in engaging with someone so self deluded so I'm off to converse with those that make a positive and wider contribution to our little community.

Can you not see that you are the aggressors here. Lets try and just talk! without the abuse

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Mmm, something not quite right here. First post is a rather odd survey, then getting all offended.

So, are you working for the Daily Mail to try and get a result like 90% of cyclists jump red lights?
Or are you going to try and sell us something something doubtless hare-braned.
Or more charitably, are you already a regular on here, but posting as someone else for reasons which may or may not be revealed in due course.

Anyhow, "include me out" despite my filling it in in good faith in an unguarded moment previously

OP
OP
R

russellsg

Mmm, something not quite right here. First post is a rather odd survey, then getting all offended.

So, are you working for the Daily Mail to try and get a result like 90% of cyclists jump red lights?
Or are you going to try and sell us something something doubtless hare-braned.
Or more charitably, are you already a regular on here, but posting as someone else for reasons which may or may not be revealed in due course.

Anyhow, "include me out" despite my filling it in in good faith in an unguarded moment previously

Thanks for filling it in before. Certainly not working for the Daily Mail or anything like it. Wont try and sell anything and initial results are indicating that most people respect red lights so I promise I wont use that one either.

OP
OP
R

russellsg

Now you know what it means, don't you find @beccabikes just a little suspect? Some who signs up just to say what a great survey it is.

If it's not you, then surely you must think it's a friend trying to be helpful?
Yes maybe it is a friend - I am not sure but one thing for certain is it is not me. I am sure that you can check that from the IP address. Anyway a little bit of support would be much appreciated

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes maybe it is a friend - I am not sure but one thing for certain is it is not me. I am sure that you can check that from the IP address. Anyway a little bit of support would be much appreciated
Two computers, easily access multiple ones in a bank.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I miss @beccabikes :sad:, whatever happened to them? I much prefered them to @Drago and he got a whole thread when he went missing!!
Hmmmmm

Have we ever seen the two of them in the same room at the same time?

@Drago, is that you?

OP
OP
R

russellsg

We're you planning on contributing to the forum, beyond the confines of this thread that is? It has been several days now and not a sausage.
Yes I have - I have completed a different survey and I have read a lot of interesting threads. I am happy to contribute where I feel I can.

OP
OP
R

russellsg

Two computers, easily access multiple ones in a bank.

We are not allowed to access forums like this from work and I am so busy at work I would not have time to be writing comments here. Also check the posting times - they are always late evening or early morning Singapore time. Anyway I have already agreed that it is probably someone I know so there is nothing to be suspicious about.

classic33

Leg End Member
We are not allowed to access forums like this from work and I am so busy at work I would not have time to be writing comments here. Also check the posting times - they are always late evening or early morning Singapore time. Anyway I have already agreed that it is probably someone I know so there is nothing to be suspicious about.
I wouldn't say that.

Banks do tend to run 24 hours a day though, even if they're not open to the public. I used to finish at 22:00hrs in one.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

russellsg

I wouldn't say that.

Banks do tend to run 24 hours a day though, even if they're not open to the public. I used to finish at 22:00hrs in one.
I think you are taking this a bit far now and you are being unreasonable. I have said I do not post from work so please stop inferring this. You can accuse me of doing this by other means but do not include my work please. Anyway like I have said - this was someone I know and I have asked them not to post anymore. Please move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom