Cycling Season coming to a quick end

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sgtjiggy

I love the fall, but hate the fact that cycling season is coming to a quick end. I have a nice spinner I use in the winter but hate going nowhere fast! It takes a lot of of motivation to get on the spinner in early December through mid March... Sorry, I just needed to vent!

400bhp

Guru
Cycling season.

What's that?

Doesn't exist.

HovR

Über Member
early December through mid March [...] snow ice and sub 20 degree temps

I don't think I've ever heard a better excuse for N+1 - Go hit them trails! ^_^

bikes_moonlander.jpg

I agree with most! For me cycling season never ends.. Warm-bum-cycling season thought, that's different issue altogether.. :cold:

Hey, it's started snowing here!... Good job my new chain and disc pads justbeven delivered ready for the MTB to be fettled ready for Monday's commute.
I'll also have to winter the roadie, but I'll pop my racing 7's on in case a weekend ride out beckons.

Looking forward to the snow, only bummer is I have to leave my warm bed 15 minutes earlier :sad:

ELPTX51

330 days of sun a year in El Paso. It can get nippy in the mornings but only a couple of really raw days a year. Its the only redeeming quality the city has, besides the great Mexican food.

330 days of sun a year in El Paso. It can get nippy in the mornings but only a couple of really raw days a year. Its the only redeeming quality the city has, besides the great Mexican food.

No offense (just a matter of personal preference) but I'll take that over El Paso, even if I'd have to wear woolly earcovers under the duvet..
123231-bigthumbnail.jpg

..and I can cook Mexican food at home! ;)

Top Bottom