Cycling Season coming to a quick end

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
sgtjiggy

sgtjiggy

Oh my, we were whacked with a major blizzard two days ago. 7 inches of snow 50 mph sustained winds for about four hours, now we have a nice 2-3" layer of ice on the roads along with waist high snow drifts here and there.

I think I'll stay on the spinner for the next few months....

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Oh my, we were whacked with a major blizzard two days ago. 7 inches of snow 50 mph sustained winds for about four hours, now we have a nice 2-3" layer of ice on the roads along with waist high snow drifts here and there.

I think I'll stay on the spinner for the next few months....

It's a balmy 55 fahrenheit here in Accrington.:hello:

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
"And now for something completely different..." :tongue:. It reached 39°C (102.2°F) here in Melbourne today, and it's still almost 30 inside. I managed a 75km ride up Mt Dandenong (twice) this morning, and then got home before the heat really settled in. The cool change isn't expected until about 9am tomorrow, so it will be difficult to sleep tonight :angry:. I hope you all felt a bit warmer reading this post :thumbsup:.

OP
OP
sgtjiggy

sgtjiggy

"And now for something completely different..." :tongue:. It reached 39°C (102.2°F) here in Melbourne today, and it's still almost 30 inside. I managed a 75km ride up Mt Dandenong (twice) this morning, and then got home before the heat really settled in. The cool change isn't expected until about 9am tomorrow, so it will be difficult to sleep tonight :angry:. I hope you all felt a bit warmer reading this post :thumbsup:.

It did! Ride safe. I'll need another warming tale very soon. its supposed to hit -2 tomorrow.

Top Bottom