Cycling Shorts and Compression Socks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
The only reason I returned the blokes wave was because he was bigger than me and he looked like a BMW driving type so I didn't want to risk a kicking. If I'd had a gun I'd have taken him down.

I wonder if he's ever seen himself in a full length mirror? It's sick.

Jaykun85

I have to admit i have worn cycling shorts and compression base layer before. Is that acceptable? :tongue: (i do drive a BMW :tongue:)

Ajax Bay

Guru
I refer the OP to the sentiment of this thread:
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/proper-cyclists-give-it-a-rest.197288/
Why on earth worry/aggravate yourself by what other people choose to wear? He may get cold calves but otherwise get abnormally warm (in today's brilliant weather for example). Perhaps he started out with leg warmers over the socks. Agree with @Marmion .

Personally if it's going to be too warm in a full bib tights (hurrah!), I have been wearing 3/4s and (black 'lycra' physio-supplied) compression calf 'skins' ie overlapping. Would you want to blow me away too? (I do not drive a BMW or look as if I might (but what do they look like anyway).)

Do you look at yourself "in a full length mirror" often, then? Have a word with yourself.

OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I refer the OP to the sentiment of this thread:
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/proper-cyclists-give-it-a-rest.197288/
Why on earth worry/aggravate yourself by what other people choose to wear? He may get cold calves but otherwise get abnormally warm (in today's brilliant weather for example). Perhaps he started out with leg warmers over the socks. Agree with @Marmion .

Personally if it's going to be too warm in a full bib tights (hurrah!), I have been wearing 3/4s and (black 'lycra' physio-supplied) compression calf 'skins' ie overlapping. Would you want to blow me away too? (I do not drive a BMW or look as if I might (but what do they look like anyway).)

Do you look at yourself "in a full length mirror" often, then? Have a word with yourself.
Lighten up, that man.

Top Bottom