Cycling World Magazine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark_J

Über Member
Just bought the latest issue and my immediate impression was.....what on earth have they done to it? It used to be a quirky and none-too-serious read but now seems to have lost that nature and has become more of an advertisement for sportives and the like. I was hugely disappointed. Anyone else found the same?:sad:

Hardrock93

Guru
Just bought the latest issue and my immediate impression was.....what on earth have they done to it? It used to be a quirky and none-too-serious read but now seems to have lost that nature and has become more of an advertisement for sportives and the like. I was hugely disappointed. Anyone else found the same?:sad:
Yes! There has been no named editor for the last two or three issues, since Stephen Dyster's name disappeared from the staff line up. Seems to be cobbled together by an anonymous 'team' now. Glad I'm coming to the end of my one and only year of subscription.

wisdom

Guru
Cycling weekly and cycling active for me although sometimes they are very similar with some of the articles. Still good reads though.:reading:

OP
OP
M

Mark_J

Über Member
I'm struggling to find a magazine that caters for non competitive leisure and commuting cyclists like myself and CW fitted the bill until now. I'll take a closer look at the other titles although I've got the impression they are more specifically aimed at roadies or MTB folk.

Top Bottom