Cyclist assaulted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swampyseifer

it does seem odd that someone would have a camera in their car...

That was the point that concerned me.

Unless the woman's vehicle recorded this and she was stupid enough to give it to the Police as evidence of the cyclist assaulting her:

Police investigate after call from a woman claiming to have been assaulted by a cyclist

1. Uf the footage is genuine then she needs psychiatric help
2. If it is false then there will be a charge (I suspect) of wasting Police time

twowheelsgood

Looks totally staged to me. For example the attack could only have been filmed from the vehicle behind from which she herself came.

Rapples

Guru
My guess is cyclist being a complete arse cycling very slowly in the middle of a single track lane doing his best to prevent the car from overtaking. I believe it's called "adopting primary" position.

She appears to be trying to get him to move over. I can only think there is more to the build up to this that we haven't seen.

Reading the description though, Im intrigued how the Police came by the footage. It all seems rather a waste of time if no one has made a complaint.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Why did the person in the car filming decide that this was a dangerous situation and barge past the cyclist? What danger did the woman pose to them? None? Strange people.

If this is filmed in the UK, she seems to have come from the nearside (passenger side) of the car.

The camera and vehicle both appear to move during the video, so someone (the driver?) was still in there.

The hair has the slight look of a syrup to me. It all looks terribly staged, in both senses of the adverb.

The violence is slightly 'primary-school playground'.

It looks like a bit of a jape that someone has cooked up.

Top Bottom