Cyclist assaulted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Francesca

looks faked anyway.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
what!! wether the cyclist was right or wrong - you agree that some idiot should go up to the cyclist and attack him???????
doesnt matter if he was a cyclist, pedestrian etc, you just dont go up to people and smack them like that

And how do you know what went on before hand? What caused her to chase him down? No you don't do you? It's easy to jump to conclusions without seeing the big picture isn't it?

asterix

Comrade Member
The guy may be riding a bicycle but he is also wearing green wellies and a barbour jacket and therefore got away far too lightly IMO.

As for the woman, I suspect her boyfriend likes Milk Tray.

Dan_h

Does this video really have anything to do with cycling? Looks like he was trying to hold up traffic to keep the hunt monitors away from the hunt, the fact that he was using a bike to do it seems a little incidental IMHO. If he was really smart he would have used a tractor instead!

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 1848177, member: 9609"]Stuff like that never happens to me when i'm out cycling:sad: - If only she'd been in heels and had a whip^_^[/quote]

Would it have happenned then?

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
[QUOTE 1848177, member: 9609"]Stuff like that never happens to me when i'm out cycling:sad: - If only she'd been in heels and had a whip^_^[/quote]
if she were i guarantee the vid would get WAY more airplay.
as it is tho the majority of comments appear to be along the lines of "nice arse"
lol

Top Bottom