Cyclist assaulted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Linford

If I'd have not know different, I would have said that she was actually a runner who had already had an altercation with the bloke on the bike before it went on camera, and not a driver given that she ran from the left hand side of the following vehicle (if indeed it was a car). Either way, if the driver was with her, I very much coubt they would have handed over incriminating evidence in the cyclists defence.

OP
OP
Crankarm

Crankarm

Guru

sidevalve

Über Member
Once again we get a "bit" of a story. The head line is "woman assaulted by cyclist" but as usual we know nothing about what's really going on. After all who filmed it ? and why ? Be honest if you were going to assault someone would you film it ? Is this just an excuse to carry on "neighbour vs neighbour" dispute that's been burning for days ? Was the guy doing it on purpose purely for some sort of "revenge".Tiny film clips, like statistics, can "prove" anything. Bit of a waste of time and that's why the police usually try to find out what's REALLY going on BEFORE jumping to conclusions.

Ste T.

Guru

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odt2NZxbtps
Here is the full vid.

If the explanation I have seen that he was blocking hunt monitors in the car with the camera and there was a massive queue behind is correct, the woman who attacked could have been from a car further back and wouldn't have known why he was doing it. That may explain why she flipped.
In America she would have shot him.

Still.....theres no deniging thats a nice arse.:smile:

sabian92

Über Member
If it isn't staged then he should have moved over. There's no need for cycling in the middle of the road just for the sake of it.

A women dressed in black lycra suddenly appears and attacks Joe Sugden. Another quality Daily Wail story.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
From reading this thread and hearing that a complaint was made about an assault FROM a cyclist. I very much suspect this gum booted chap assaulted the lady jogger...(perhaps target fixated by her rather shapley bum) and then got stuck on a hill while she caught up and gave him what for.

is my speculation is correct then good for her.

there are always two sides to every story

if I am wrong then...to defend himself, it seem's he decided to grab her right boob, which seems an odd defence mechanism to me

Bloke on the bike was deliberately holding up the cars behind him, as they had anti-fox hunting protestors trying to catch up with a fox hunt to check they were only chasing a scent, not an actual fox. Hence the camera in the car which would be used to film the hunt. One protestor gets annoyed about being held up and reacts as seen. Protestor later complains of assault as she feels she has a right to move the male out of the road as he was causing a wilful obstruction, after all that's what's been used against her/other protestors to move them out of the road. She's not smart enough to realise that the video doesn't paint her in a good light.

That's my take on it anyway, I stress pure conjecture from what I've found on i from this thread, but it all seems to make sense!

Top Bottom