Cyclist down - CS7 Balham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Just after Ramsden Road, north of balham tube station.
I went past at 8.15am with police and ambulance on scene.
A black BMC road bike was upside down in the gutter with the carbon forks snapped in half. No sign of any other vehicle being involved. Cyclist no where to be seen so i presume they where in the ambulance.

GWS!

scouserinlondon

Just after Ramsden Road, north of balham tube station.
I went past at 8.15am with police and ambulance on scene.
A black BMC road bike was upside down in the gutter with the carbon forks snapped in half. No sign of any other vehicle being involved. Cyclist no where to be seen so i presume they where in the ambulance.

GWS!

Eeek. Get well soon. Traffic was bad this morning, Harleyford Road by Oval tube was closed too this morning.

Origamist

Legendary Member
I came past at 8.05ish. Guy was on the ground, conscious and a paramedic was on the scene - so i did not stop. Bike was in a bad way and a liveried van was partially blocking the junction. Not sure what happened, but I could idly specualte given that junction...

Simon_m

Guru
had a cyclist nearly cause me to crash this morning on blackfriers bridge, lunatic. grrrrr. must be the weather and the moon :wacko:

MrHappyCyclist

Riding the Devil's HIghway
It can be a bit scary when these stories come up in bunches like this, but it must be a small number compared to the total number of cyclists on the roads. Just have to be vigilant and keep on learning I suppose.

Top Bottom