Cyclist down - Leigh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian

What a tragedy :sad: Chances of catching the scrote(s) pretty much zero :sad:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Too true :eek: Very best wishes to the poor guy, and may the driver be struck down by a painful disease resulting in a slow and excruciating demise, or at least, (and so as to not upset any humanists), MTFU and hand himself in.

+ 1
I was "lucky" with my hit and run on the side road near me because there were no other cars that matched the one that hit me and we got him bang to rights !

Judderz

Just been out on the bike and came past Greenfold Way, it's the road thats the entrance to the industrial estate on Warrington Rd just after the Greyhound roundabout. Must be a local who hit him, as Hooten Ln is at the back of the housing estate on the right, a lot of playing fields round there.

Hope they catch the scum that did it.

OP
OP
Melonfish

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Just been out on the bike and came past Greenfold Way, it's the road thats the entrance to the industrial estate on Warrington Rd just after the Greyhound roundabout. Must be a local who hit him, as Hooten Ln is at the back of the housing estate on the right, a lot of playing fields round there.

Hope they catch the scum that did it.

Aye, i've been up that way before.... i seriously hope the drivers tackle turns green and never drops off...

Judderz

This is what the paper said.

Man is charged after collision.

A man has been charged after a fail to stop collision in Leigh.
Kristian Hackett, aged 21 of Dakins Road, Leigh, is charged with dangerous driving, failing to stop at the scene of a road traffic accident, failing to report a road traffic accident and using a vehicle without insurance.
He is due before Wigan Magistrates Court on 19 August 2011.
Around 2.30pm on Friday August 5th, a red Daihatsu Sirion collided with a cyclist on Greenfold Way, Leigh.
The 22 year old cyclist was taken to hospital with serious leg injuries.
Anyone with info etc etc etc.

Top Bottom