Cyclist down nr Llanberis MC leaves scene

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Each year we seem to have a problem with motorcyclists. So much so that the council put up signs warning motorcyclists to be careful. This bank holiday weekend saw so many of them on the roads. They see a good road and put theyre foot down not realising that even good roads can have perilous parts. Its a terrible shame and waste of life when there are fatalities each year.

Drago

Legendary Member
A lot of them are on big, ultra high performance machines that they haven't ridden all winter, so they never fully develop the skills needed to safely manage such a device. That's why I don't haul my V-Max out the first sign of spring ( I've not hauled it out at all for 4 years, but that's another story.)

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
A lot of them are on big, ultra high performance machines that they haven't ridden all winter, so they never fully develop the skills needed to safely manage such a device. That's why I don't haul my V-Max out the first sign of spring ( I've not hauled it out at all for 4 years, but that's another story.)

Ive noticed that, and the fact that they are hardly what you'd call boy racers. They tend to be middle aged plus riders, who only go out on high days and holidays, and some of them appear to be very unfit. To unfit to be handling bikes like that.

Top Bottom