Cyclist need to take some responsibility for their actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
S

Soup890

Crazy
Yeah just like a bus mounting a pavement. I can see the similarity.:wacko:
How often do you see a bus mounting a pavement vs cyclist riding on a pavement ????

( I actually dreamt that last night. A fence blew down and a neighbour became testy but Sheridan was loving and supportive. Sigh)

ScotiaLass

Guru
No but let's look at it like this, we all share the road. The bus driver maybe in the wrong.
Seriously!!!!
Are you actually serious with that statement?
The guy deliberately mounts a pavement, blocks two cyclists and gives them verbal abuse and he MAY be in the wrong!
What if a mother was walking along with a kid in a pushchair and he collides with them?
What if it was your Mrs and kid?

I really despair.
Thank God for the ignore button <click>

OP
OP
S

Soup890

Crazy
I'd love to live a life of mundane suburban normality married to Sheridan Smith. Let's see who gets lucky first.
It can be achieved in England. I'm glad we have a first class education system that allows people to progress into careers. I'm proud to be British

OP
OP
S

Soup890

Crazy
Seriously!!!!
Are you actually serious with that statement?
The guy deliberately mounts a pavement, blocks two cyclists and gives them verbal abuse and he MAY be in the wrong!
What if a mother was walking along with a kid in a pushchair and he collides with them?
What if it was your Mrs and kid?

I really despair.
Thank God for the ignore button <click>
Thank god no one was hurt.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
When you buy a mobile phone do you read the instructions ?
Yes, I do. I'm quite good at reading. If you wanted to be a professional driver would you read the highway code?

albion

Guru
In that sort of job it is always instant dismissal, otherwise the company would end up having both lawsuits and zero passengers.

I told off my bus driver the other month for being on his mobile phone. I've not seen him since, though I'm an irregular on that particular service.
I suspect the 2 terrified school age kids who got off the stop before me might have reported him via their mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom