Cyclist need to take some responsibility for their actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hip Priest

Veteran
So, hang on. Two cyclists are riding legally on a shared path, and a bus driver parks his vehicle across it in order to lecture them about the highway code. Why are you criticising cyclists in this instance?

OP
OP
S

Soup890

Crazy
So, hang on. Two cyclists are riding legally on a shared path, and a bus driver parks his vehicle across it in order to lecture them about the highway code. Why are you criticising cyclists in this instance?
No one know what happened before. But I'm taking the underdog view on CC. I love cycling and would not swap it for a car. But the cyclist may or may not of provoked the bus driver

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Let's see.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lists-getting-seat-yell-road-rage-attack.html

To be fair I ain't read the story but still a man (brother) lost his job. He should not of mounted the pavement but when someone pushes you to madness your going to do some crazy stuff.

Now we have people calling cyclist the rats of the road.

So you're pulling the race card to defend this idiot? He broke the law, and drove like an imbecile. I'm glad he's been sacked, and I only wish he'd been banned too.
If you've been pushed to madness by people behaving reasonably, then you need to get some professional help!

OP
OP
S

Soup890

Crazy
What do you think about the whole thing? What caused it? Why did the driver react as he did? Was his reaction reasonable? Etc.
Answering a question with a question. I see you ducked my question first but I will answer yours because your cool.

The whole situation could of been avoided if the bus driver kept his cool and let it slide. His reaction was sheer stupidity. Blind rage tool over him. But god knows why he did that.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
I
Do you think the brother used it as a weapon?
In this instance he used the bus as a barricade to stop the two guys....not acceptable!
They did nothing wrong mate, they were riding in the cycle lane and then followed signs correctly to join a shared cycle path on the pavement.
He intimidated them with the bus and that is enough reason for me to dismiss him.
Sometimes some cyclists act like twats, but not this time.
If you watch the video I'm sure you will agree that you have no argument in defence of the driver.

OP
OP
S

Soup890

Crazy
Let's see.

So you're pulling the race card to defend this idiot? He broke the law, and drove like an imbecile. I'm glad he's been sacked, and I only wish he'd been banned too.
If you've been pushed to madness by people behaving reasonably, then you need to get some professional help!
Brother calm down. I call everyone brother. So brother this ain't the 1950s it's 2014. Brother!!!!!

OP
OP
S

Soup890

Crazy
I
In this instance he used the bus as a barricade to stop the two guys....not acceptable!
They did nothing wrong mate, they were riding in the cycle lane and then followed signs correctly to join a shared cycle path on the pavement.
He intimidated them with the bus and that is enough reason for me to dismiss him.
Sometimes some cyclists act like twats, but not this time.
If you watch the video I'm sure you will agree that you have no argument in defence of the driver.
I can't argue with you on that one a fair point you have made

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Brother calm down. I call everyone brother. So brother this ain't the 1950s it's 2014. Brother!!!!!
Ah, OK. I obviously read something into that that wasn't there then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom