Cyclist needs to make complaint, do you know him?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I too would be pretty angry if life had dealt me such a bad hand that I'd ended up driving a Renault.

Angry ?? The bloke was positively insane, revving the engine (?) so that it was bouncing off the rev limiter at the lights, then wheelspinning away (to the best of his ability)

It may have been the peals of laughter coming from my direction that threw him into such a pink fit !!

At least I drive a diesel (Not French !!)

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Angry ?? The bloke was positively insane, revving the engine (?) so that it was bouncing off the rev limiter at the lights, then wheelspinning away (to the best of his ability)

It may have been the peals of laughter coming from my direction that threw him into such a pink fit !!

At least I drive a diesel (Not French !!)

Do you still see it around? It's not been taxed since 26 April...

Drago

Legendary Member
Then they prosecute the nominated transport manager at the hire firm instead, pretty much automatic hefty fine and big points for failing to identify the driver.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Companies are obliged to name drivers of the vehicles they own. I'm sure the same applies to hirers.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Then they prosecute the nominated transport manager at the hire firm instead, pretty much automatic hefty fine and big points for failing to identify the driver.

The problem arises when the hire company dutifully identifies the hirer but there was more than one person listed as possible driver.

Top Bottom