"Cyclists do thirty mph, poo on village green"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ah Councillors...I poo on you.

XRHYSX

A Big Bad Lorry Driver
I liked the comment :-
I did the offroad London to Brighton this september and found that having a colossal dump on every village green on the route really helped my power to weight ratio on the last big hill near Brighton.

I punched the vicar and violated a few farm animals too, just to uphold our reputation. :laugh:

The picture which accompanied the article shows the cyclist having a conversation with the Councillor

New%20Forest%20rider%20and%20pony%20(CC%20licensed%20by%20iNew%20Forest:Flickr).jpg

Lanzecki

Über Member
The horse is the wrong way around.

e-rider

crappy member
I wouldn't expect much else from the residents of the New Forest. I guess when they paid the £1m price tag for their 3-bed house, they didn't expect it to come with cyclists. Why are most people with stacks of cash complete losers?

inkd

So what about us New Forest residents that have to put up with the annual round up? where horses and the like race across the road whilst us motorists have to be inconvenienced whilst they ponce about shouting? cycling, driving and tredding in horse poo? or is it cause im a "gridder" my opinions dont count? (gridder being the local term for anyone living outside of the cattle grids). Bloody nimbys.:cursing:

Top Bottom