"Cyclists do thirty mph, poo on village green"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So what about us New Forest residents that have to put up with the annual round up? where horses and the like race across the road whilst us motorists have to be inconvenienced whilst they ponce about shouting? cycling, driving and tredding in horse poo? or is it cause im a "gridder" my opinions dont count? (gridder being the local term for anyone living outside of the cattle grids). Bloody nimbys.:cursing:

I strongly suggest that you contact the Road.cc and perhaps your local newspaper as well and made this point. Although there are many comments on the website, I do not think they are from local residents. Your views will be very valuable. Please do that.

Lanzecki

Über Member
So what about us New Forest residents that have to put up with the annual round up? where horses and the like race across the road whilst us motorists have to be inconvenienced whilst they ponce about shouting? cycling, driving and tredding in horse poo? or is it cause im a "gridder" my opinions dont count? (gridder being the local term for anyone living outside of the cattle grids). Bloody nimbys.:cursing:

Ohh, you are a gridder? Then you or you opinions don't count! How dare you call yourself a resident of the NF. Quick chaps bring me more Pimms!!!

Henley+Pimms.bmp.jpg

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Sometimes, whenever I eat M&Ms, I like to hold two m&m's in between my fingers and squeeze as hard as I can until one m&m cracks. I eat the cracked one, and the one that didn't crack becomes the champion. Then I grab the other m&m, and force it to compete with the champion in this deadly game of m&m gladiators. I do this until I run out of m&m's, and when there is only one m&m left standing, I send a letter to m&m's brand with the champion m&m in it with a note attached that reads: "Please use this m&m for breeding purposes."

screenman

Legendary Member
I wouldn't expect much else from the residents of the New Forest. I guess when they paid the £1m price tag for their 3-bed house, they didn't expect it to come with cyclists. Why are most people with stacks of cash complete losers?

I find most people with a large stack of cash do not often meet your view. In fact I would go as far as to say most people living in £1m houses do not have a stack of cash but a stack of debt.

My view of a loser is somewhat different.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I like this one taken from the comments section!

"Can we get this organized? Everyone we know with a bike down to the New Forest for a ride (rather than a sportive) one weekend and shoot on every village green we see. We can take tents and free camp too so that we avoid contributing to the local economy of these ignorant farkers and piss them off some more." :biggrin:

Wow, that video on sportive is so good that I feel like going out to cycle in this rain.

Rouge79

I wouldn't expect much else from the residents of the New Forest. I guess when they paid the £1m price tag for their 3-bed house, they didn't expect it to come with cyclists. Why are most people with stacks of cash complete tossers?

Fixed :whistle:

"Some of them go very fast and it’s only a matter of time before an old person is hit by a cycle."

Not just any person but an "old person", im surprised they didnt mention that it could have been a childs face as well. Bunch of t8rds.

Last edited:

Lanzecki

Über Member
"Some of them go very fast and it’s only a matter of time before an old person is hit by a cycle."

Not just any person but an "old person", im surprised they didnt mention that it could have been a childs face as well. Bunch of t8rds.

Better to be hit by a bike then 3 tons of 4*4 towing a horse trailer to a gymkhana, poor Jonty might spill his Pimms.

Top Bottom