cyclists - the not so good

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Vespa 200 = a 125 with 200 barrel and piston undeclared to the DVLA.
Probably.

Drago

Legendary Member
Iv'e got a vmax 1200 it's 94 in a 2001 frame,it's my nearly finished project.Also got a TDM 850 3vd, good old bike.

I've a '91 American Import 'Max, full grunt model, and a '91 FZR600 in Kosinski colours. Funny you mention the TDM, because I'm keeping my eyes peeled for an example of the closely related TRX to rebuild.

Here's a scooter rider in full control of their vehicle...

unnamed.png

Drago

Legendary Member
Hmmm. Five more pages of posts after the OP has left the scene. I'd say that's pretty successful trolling. :rolleyes:

Damn good first effort for sure.

Firestorm

Veteran
I have a proper motorcycle and 1962 Vespa, I commute on the motorbike because they are so wanky only a loser would want to steal it and be seen on one. The Vespa is for getting dressed up and good times. I use both in ASL's with never an issue from cyclists, but mostly (90%+ of the time) I stop further forward......because of cars in them. I don't make a big deal of things unless I am on my cycle, then I like to get to ride to the front, point at the (car covered) box, paddle backwards to the bumper and take my time at green.:smile:
Thats a vintage scooter, a completely different ball game to what I am sure was a modern twist and go in the op

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Whilst we're on about two wheeled riding, wouldn't it be a good idea for cyclists do do a look over the shoulder before a manouever; a 'lifesaver" the motorcyclists call it

Top Bottom