Cyclogs Cycle Chat team?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redfox

I haven't used CycLogs for years, but I might start again now.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Just signed on to it. Only put the rides in from Sunday, but i've added some more to the amount of miles thats been done. On there are Joe_24, couldnt get my own username on their. :biggrin:
Sorry, couldnt remember what the precise distance of the rides were, so only put whole numbers down.

Joe24

How do i delete an entry? Didnt go out today, and filled it in with Wednesdays.
It wont let me put 00.00 in anything, and i now have an average speed of 36mph :biggrin:

Grrr, completely f***ed this up now. Now it wont give me my average speeds.

yenrod

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An item with the same key has already been added.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.]
System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource) +48
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) +1057449
Cyclogs.DomainModel.User.InitVars(IDataReader dr) +335
Cyclogs.DomainModel.User.Refresh() +34
Cyclogs.teams.btnJoin_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +76
System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +105
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +107
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1746

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone tell me why I get this when i try and join the CC team on cyclogs...

Fnaar said:
My "average speeds" seem to have gone awol since cyclogs got back up and running... anyone else got probs?

to Andyinsig. www.cyclogs.org for logging your rides etc
Yup, same problem here. I mailed the Cyclogs team (which is one chap, hello Jules, chapeau to you sir! Not related to our Shaun are you? :biggrin:) and had a prompt reply. It's a Firefox thang, when Baggy logs (she uses IE) it comes up just fine.

Joe24 said:
How do i delete an entry?

From the Cyclogs Yahoo group....
"Delete function is still on the TO DO list. However, you can just edit
the ride and change the date to the correct one.

Cheers
Cyclogs Support

--- In cyclogs_users@yahoogroups.co.uk, "Carl" <sfidc1946@...> wrote:
>
> how do you delete a ride. I entered one on the wrong day. thanks"

Joe24

I emailed the webmaster and what he suggested was to change the date to another date. Thats done, and the mistake i did on Wednesdays has vanished.
So, if anyone else has had the problem, and want to get rid of it, just edit it and change the date.

Can the Team have cheerleaders awell. :biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Chuffy said:
Yup, same problem here. I mailed the Cyclogs team (which is one chap, hello Jules, chapeau to you sir! Not related to our Shaun are you? :biggrin:) and had a prompt reply. It's a Firefox thang, when Baggy logs (she uses IE) it comes up just fine.
I have IE though :blush::biggrin:

surfgurl

Apologies to Team Cyclechat for bringing down the average speed.
I shall forego the offroad part of my commute and buy a roadie hack. Then I shall be speeding along!

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Surfgirl, you cycle as fast as you like. Its the miles that count :blush:

Top Bottom