Cyclogs Cycle Chat team?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

surfgurl

Chuffy said:
Surfgurl - Leaning on a gate and having a faaaaaaag on your commute? Sheer class, I salute you! :smile:

Thank you very much Sir!
It does take quite a bit of work to avoid embarassing moments when a roadie speeds passed.

snorri

Legendary Member
Crackle said:
So what about Bikejournal? Is to be abandoned for Cyclogs, should I swop my miserable mileage from one to t'other?

I tried Bikejournal when Cyclogs was down, but BikeJournal was very hard work, just too many frills attached making it less than user friendly.
Cyclogs is the bees knees for me.:smile:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Crackle said:
So what about Bikejournal? Is to be abandoned for Cyclogs, should I swop my miserable mileage from one to t'other?

I stick mine on both at the moment as I like each one, will see how long that lasts :smile:

I discovered I'd already joined last year when I tried to register again. I though somebody had nicked my username until the cogs slowly rumbled into place.

So no bulk entry then. I have to stick 'em all in seperately?

I can't be doing with two websites FFFF. I'm going to have to make a decision :smile:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Crackle said:
I can't be doing with two websites FFFF. I'm going to have to make a decision :blush:

Yeah I know what you mean, I think as a team we have more chance on cyclogs :smile:

Top Bottom