Cyclogs Cycle Chat team?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe

Über Member
My commuting miles really bring my average speed down too. But I can't not add miles! Still, team CC are kicking arse and I'm top of the Cycle chat April list (for now)! :smile:

yenrod

I'm putting all my miles I do on there for CC.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Joe said:
My commuting miles really bring my average speed down too. But I can't not add miles! Still, team CC are kicking arse and I'm top of the Cycle chat April list (for now)! ;)
That's the main drawbck with (the otherwise excellent) Cyclogs.... occasionally the fancy takes me to pootle along some bridleways etc across the northumbrian countryside, average speed about 7mph... could (I suppose) have another account and put those miles in there, but I really can't be @rsed! :biggrin:

surfgurl

I think I have worked out why my average speed is so low.
I don't keep a firm eye on my commuting time. I tend to just note roughly what time I leave home and get to work. So part of my time spent commuting is actually spent stood in a farm gateway smoking. Doh.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
My average speed includes shopping miles and dogging miles* so it doesn't worry me how slow I've been.

*she averages about 8 miles an hour round the reservoirs.

fuzzymum1

I've just joined the team, hope that's OK. I don't do any great distance but every mile counts eh?

surfgurl said:
Apologies to Team Cyclechat for bringing down the average speed.
quote]

You're not the slowest any more. I'm am now :evil:.

snorri

Legendary Member
I've joined the CC team today:smile:, my name on there is Sandy.
I have used Cyclogs for a couple of years now so all of my miles in 2008 have been added to the team total. I don't bother about my speed and always just enter a reasonable guess for times, hope this does not drag the team average down;)
I haven't been on a bike this month:sad:;), but hope to catch up soon.

I joined too! Can 'we' start from when..? I have a daily diary which I could enter - or would past rides be cheating?;)

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Aperitif said:
I joined too! Can 'we' start from when..? I have a daily diary which I could enter - or would past rides be cheating?;)

My past rides for this year have been entered :evil:

fuzzymum1 said:
I've just joined the team, hope that's OK. I don't do any great distance but every mile counts eh?
Yay! ;)
Perhaps the rest of Team Fuzzy could be persuaded to log too?

Surfgurl - Leaning on a gate and having a faaaaaaag on your commute? Sheer class, I salute you! :evil:

So what about Bikejournal? Is to be abandoned for Cyclogs, should I swop my miserable mileage from one to t'other?

Top Bottom