Dangerous when your bored

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When I am bored I tend to do stupid things - the last time I was stuck on the M6 in a jam, I burned my trousers with the cigarette lighter trying to remove a bit of frayed material :eek:

Today I am working from home with not a lot going on so I have been to the bathroom and there were a couple of sachets of Mrs Lifesons hair removal cream - you can probably guess the rest but my legs are now nice and smooth :blush: :laugh:

lifeson said:
When I am bored I tend to do stupid things - the last time I was stuck on the M6 in a jam, I burned my trousers with the cigarette lighter trying to remove a bit of frayed material :blush:

Today I am working from home with not a lot going on so I have been to the bathroom and there were a couple of sachets of Mrs Lifesons hair removal cream - you can probably guess the rest but my legs are now nice and smooth :laugh: :tongue:

Have you found any other female products to play with? :eek:

Keith Oates

Janner
Hair removal cream, whatever happened to razors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Working at a kids' home once in Norway, we were on a trip to Denmark, I was driving the mini-bus!
The road was dead straight for miles, so I thought I'd see how far I could count up to with my eyes shut before opening them!
Got to 22 (at almost one a second) :laugh: , with my heart pounding and the adrenaline rushing! :blush: The road was still dead straight and I hadn't deviated from my lane. Try it! :eek:

mosschops2

I hope you were alone at the time Davyo!!

A less dangerous version, is to try to walk down a street - pref. a cul de sac, pref. with no parked cars on the pavements / sides, with your eyes closed. How many steps can you manage?

I used to do this on my way home from school (many many years ago) - strangely sort of scary / exhilarating - sounds easy, but after about 10 steps you're constantly concerned about whether you are about to hit a kerb, are you going the right way? Is anyone watching as you potentially meander over the road? If you can get past 25 steps, you're doing pretty well!!

I'd recommend that over Davyo's!!!

mosschops2 said:

No, the mini-bus was full! :tongue: :laugh: :eek: :tongue:

Or, to go solo, and keep it reasonably safe (unless you collide with someone else), do it whilst skiing - keeping your eyes shut for as long as possible, that is, whilst bombing down a black, red, blue, green, off-piste! :blush:

mosschops2 said:

A less dangerous version, is to try to walk down a street - pref. a cul de sac, pref. with no parked cars on the pavements / sides, with your eyes closed. How many steps can you manage?

I used to do this on my way home from school (many many years ago) - strangely sort of scary / exhilarating - sounds easy, but after about 10 steps you're constantly concerned about whether you are about to hit a kerb, are you going the right way? Is anyone watching as you potentially meander over the road? If you can get past 25 steps, you're doing pretty well!!

If you thought that was scary / exhilarating, try mine - the driving one! :blush: :eek:

mosschops2

Cheers Davyo - but I think I'll pass!!!

I think I'd rather cycle with eyes shut than drive. And god knows I don't want to try cycling with my eyes shut!! (Although have been known to take a jumper off whilst cycling on a cycle lane - no hands no eyes!)

Top Bottom