Dating advice required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
Blimey....a lot to take on board there....all good stuff and noted thanks....I was thinking about asking her out on a lunchtime date at first....bit less full on and not so stressful.....thoughts?
yep, sounds good to me! she can wear her comfy shoes without being worried you'll think she bats for the other team :smile: also, no pressure. but the next date needs to be more romantic. if she agrees to a next date, she's interested.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Agree, best not to text as messages can be misinterpreted and it is more personal.
She has given you her phone number so it's a good indication she is interested.
How about a short text to say you'd like to ring for a chat - when would be convenient?

OP
OP
Herbie

Herbie

Veteran
A week to 'get an outfit together' - blimey, doesn't she already own any clothes? :whistle:

As for high-heeled shoes ... I would suggest that she turn up we:laugh: aring walking boots and to bring waterproofs, in case the weather turned nasty on our 10 mile hilly hike! :thumbsup:

Mind you - what do I know about this dating marlarkey - I'm 2.5 years off 60 and still single! :laugh:

Cheers Colin.....that made I laff

buggi

Bird Saviour
How about a short text to say you'd like to ring for a chat - when would be convenient?
yea that would be ok. but then do phone coz i would expect a REAL man to have the balls not to hide behind a text. also, that goes for when you want to dump her ass :biggrin:

OP
OP
Herbie

Herbie

Veteran
yea that would be ok. but then do phone coz i would expect a REAL man to have the balls not to hide behind a text. also, that goes for when you want to dump her ass :biggrin:

Blimey...its gone from setting up a date to dumping her ass already....give the poor girl a chance...^_^

buggi

Bird Saviour
I am gentlemanly but this is 2013 !
my most memorable date was someone who treated me like he was out the 1950s. mostly because he then turned out to be the best shag ever.

Therefore it translates that a gentlemen who puts your needs first out of the bedroom, puts your needs first in the bedroom. Women know this. the ones that don't know it will come to know it and set it as a benchmark for all future dates. Doesn't matter what year it is.

OP
OP
Herbie

Herbie

Veteran
my most memorable date was someone who treated me like he was out the 1950s. mostly because he then turned out to be the best shag ever.

Therefore it translates that a gentlemen who puts your needs first out of the bedroom, puts your needs first in the bedroom. Women know this. the ones that don't know it will come to know it and set it as a benchmark for all future dates. Doesn't matter what year it is.

Yes I see what you are getting at now.....but at the moment i'm not even thinking "bedroom" but I've been a gentleman with women I've been involved with... I hope this chap kept up his standards with you after your bedroom antics and getting his wicked way ?

Top Bottom