Day four Woo Hoo!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Also, don't believe people who say they gave up after x years of smoking. They weren't properly addicted in the first place.

Not in the same way as intense serious people like you and me mickle get addicted.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Glad its going well Mickle ... but in case you haven't realised... it seems to have had a knock on effect on the colour of your eye!;) (?the opposite effect of "smoke gets in your eyes"? - whose lyric was that anyway)

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Well done Mickle on giving up smoking.

I gave up in Jan 2008 from 30 years of smoking 20 - 30 a day, it took 4 months of nicotine patches, gum and an inhalor but I eventually did it.

When I was smoking I used to be able to ride around my town for about 5 miles and thought I was doing well, but in 8 months of not smoking I went up to 45 mile rides.

I now can't stand the smell of smoking and when I redecorated my house I couldn't believe how disgusting it was. I still find myself wanting a cig now and then but not a bad as I used to. Also the money you save is unbelievable it was the best thing I ever did and I think you will find the same so stick at it, it is definatly worth it.

Top Bottom