Deaths when not using helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You are not holding me responsible for non enforcement are you ?

Not at all. But I do hold you responsible for making the mistaken claim that 23 states had enforced helmet wearing policies when in fact none of them enforce them.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I base my use or not of a helmet on what feels right for me.

Almost no-one cares whether you do or not, just don't pretend that your decision is rational, evidence-based, or that helmets are effective at preventing head injuries.

Oh, text speak that says volumes,

Don't they have abbreviations where you come from?

Get over yourself, www.bhsi.org.mandator.htm.
If the local authorities choose not to enforce them tell me and I will phone them right now on my batphone.

Yep, that's just a list of states with helmet laws. It says nothing about whether they are enforced or not and all the information I have is they are rarely enforced if at all. So you had better ring them all up.

But a list of unenforced helmet laws still doesn't make your statement about there being enforced helmet laws in 28 states correct. But feel free to keep digging.

twobiker

Yep, that's just a list of states with helmet laws. It says nothing about whether they are enforced or not and all the information I have is they are rarely enforced if at all. So you had better ring them all up.

But a list of unenforced helmet laws still doesn't make your statement about there being enforced helmet laws in 28 states correct. But feel free to keep digging.
does digging make you uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom