Deaths when not using helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lukesdad

Standard Usenet/Forum/Internet abbreviation and has been around for decades with some of them now in the OED. You must be new to all this.

Some people have a life outside there PC s you should try it some time its called t-h-e r-e-a-l w-o-r-l-d you never know you might like it its rather good fun.

lukesdad

Almost no-one cares whether you do or not, just don't pretend that your decision is rational, evidence-based, or that helmets are effective at preventing head injuries.

Ships sinking ! but wait benb red light and mickle are still clinging to the mast :biggrin:

Bicycle

Oh, text speak that says volumes,

Ummm...

If textspeak speaks volumes and does so with only four letters, is that not a good thing? Sorry, I'm not helping am I? :rolleyes:

Could I just add (as someone who dips occasionally into the Helmet Threads for amusement) that this one has come quite close in recent posts to soft-core vitriol and barely-concealed sneering.

This sort of debate is supposed to be fun, but on this issue people seem to take (and give) personal offence rather more easily that is healthy.

We are in danger of making the House of Commons look like a debating chamber....

Little yellow Brompton

A dark destroyer of biscuits!
Oh, text speak that says volumes,
Text spk?? I learnt ROFL on irc which was about 6 generations of technology before text , and way before the eternal September that reigns now . Of course if you have no answer as to why you believe a kook, then showing your newbie innocence by trying to change the subject would be appealing!

lukesdad

The fact they have made it into the OED says they are in the real world.

I spelt it out for you as well.

Possibly ,but only by 8yr olds.

OMG...

My entire profession uses them!

My list tomorrow includes Tc99m DMSA, and other scans.

No way I am going to be able to fit "Technecium ninety nine metastable labelled with Dimercaptosussinic acid" scan in the diary pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom