Delete - wrong sub-forum!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Nice but dim.:whistle:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I think you'll have to promise the mods cake if you want half a chance of getting this thread deleted.

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
If I buy one of the bikes originally in the thread, along with a pair of carbon wheels, I'll not be able to afford cake, wine, gin or anything else like it!

Why didn't someone tell me to get him swimming rather than racing bikes as a hobby? Or tiddlywinks? Or even chess? *

* for info: we agreed he can race bikes rather than racing go-karts, which would've made me even poorer.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
If I buy one of the bikes originally in the thread, along with a pair of carbon wheels, I'll not be able to afford cake, wine, gin or anything else like it!

Why didn't someone tell me to get him swimming rather than racing bikes as a hobby? Or tiddlywinks? Or even chess? *

* for info: we agreed he can race bikes rather than racing go-karts, which would've made me even poorer.
Have you ever looked into the price of posh swimming costumes and how quickly they need replacing due to the chlorine! I couldn't believe how much my friend spent on swimming!

Top Bottom