Diary of a smoker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Veteran
Will be using lozenges (tesco variety) used these several times before but always failed when I've been out on the beer. Will also be going tee total to.

The lozenges cure my cravings but the real bad heartburn so will only be using them when cravings are bad, rather than my usual fag times as before.

I have to recommend the mouth squirter, bl00dy fantastic as it helped me.

OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Veteran
Told the mrs i was off down Tesco this morning for a pack of twenty Benson as i had proved i could give up. (didnt mean it)

I am now in the dog house :laugh:

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I never had much luck with nicotine replacements, but each to their own.

The Alan Carr book is very good, although I read it with a very sceptical eye, for example he claims going from smoking to nicotine substitutes is like trying to quit smoking heroin by injecting it instead, which sounds a bit silly to me.

TVC

I used the Alan Carr book, it worked brilliantly, I stopped with no withdrawal symptoms at all.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I don't see how you can do that.

I know if i smoked just 1 i would be back on them again.

For most of my adult life I was the same, if I smoke these days it's because I'm tipsy and am being a lazy dickhead. Smoking makes hangovers MUCH worse!

Reece

Veteran
Well the no smoking is going good. Not been craving them at all except 2 occasions where a lozenge soon killed it off. Luckily a friend at work has also quit with me, although he had serious cravings today (secretly made me feel better though as I wasn't).

However the t total part is not, due to my mate bringing me back a litre of vodka back from Poland lol.

Top Bottom