Did you ever sit and wonder...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
What the hell someone is doing?

I'm sitting on an island waiting for a ferry after completing my hiking route fastsr than I thought and am sitting at a picnic area overlooking the harbour, eating a bit of lunch and generally just watching the world pass by.

There is guy in a white Ford van with a total rattle-box of an old trailer on tow who has passed by me at least eight times now. Seems to just turn at the pier and drive up the hill, come back down again a few minutes later, turns again, drives away and then comes back. He never seems to stop pick up anything or anyone so apart from pointlessly wasting diesel and disturbing my tranquil daydreaming, WTF is he doing:wacko:

Baldy

Über Member
Maybe he's looking for a tired walker to abduct.

OP
OP
tyred

tyred

Legendary Member
For the record, he did stop for a bit before returning with the trailer full of sheep which were then loaded unto the ferry for their new life on the mainland. I suspect it will be a very short life...

Watching people can be very interesting.
Speculating on all the things they might be doing can be a lot of fun.
But actually trying to determine what they're really doing? That way lies madness! ^_^

classic33

Leg End Member
Were the sheep in the trailer the whole time, or only the last time it was seen.

There is a chance the brakes may not have been working right. Okay on a small island, not on the mainland.

Top Bottom