Did you keep your 2017 new year resolution?

Did you keep your 2017 new year resolution?

• Yes I triumphed.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No I failed miserably almost instantly.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Partly but I tried hard for most the year.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I don't make resolutions.

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
I personally dont bother.what about you?Mrs Pplpilot has amazing will power and hasn't touched alcohol all year.
It’s such a horrible drug though to be fair. I’m thinking of giving it up forever.

OP
OP
pplpilot

pplpilot

Guru
It’s such a horrible drug though to be fair. I’m thinking of giving it up forever.

To be fair she only ever drank red wine at the weekend. I'm going to take it a month at a time and see if I can go a year. I did it once about 10 years ago and remember dropping a load of weight just by Cutting the beer out. No change in diet or exercise.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
My resolution is always the same: to still be alive by January 1st and so far, I have kept every single one of them. Hope it continues for quite some time still.

delb0y

Legendary Member
I resolved not to buy any more photography gear. Not that I'd spent much - I know many people who have spent more a single lens than I've spent on all my gear combined. But nevertheless, it was a resolution and I stuck to it.

I also resolved to cycle a century. Which I did.

This year I'm resolving to not give a damn about so many things.

OP
OP
pplpilot

pplpilot

Guru
I resolved not to buy any more photography gear. Not that I'd spent much - I know many people who have spent more a single lens than I've spent on all my gear combined. But nevertheless, it was a resolution and I stuck to it

Ha! I can relate to this. I'm a moth to a light bulb for photography gear. I shudder to think how much my full frame stuff is worth and I've lost count how much I've spent via fleabay on large format stuff over the years..

Top Bottom