Different sized feet - "shoe share"?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My left foot is size 11 and my right is size 9 and a half.

It's a bugger having to buy 2 pairs of shoes or get them specially made - anyone else similarly afflicted but the other way round want to share shoes?

AndyRM

XOXO
Just chop the tips of your toes off on the left hand side. Sorted.

Dave7

Legendary Member
If your winding us up then I suggest simply purchasing one pair of each size (preferably similar colours). Wear eg the 2 that fit until they have worn out. Then switch the other 2 by wearing the left one one your right foot and vice versa.......I am sure you will quickly get used to it.
If however you are serious I offer sympathy but have no real ideas/solutions that wont cost serious money.
Have you tried googling it? May be a long shot but there may be a group /forum for this problem.

I have some coconut and fudge Quality Street which I would swap for green triangles.
.....doesn't everybody though? However, I do prefer the ratio of chocolate to filling at the points of the triangle so I would consider swapping the points with the centre if that's doable?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
My left foot is size 11 and my right is size 9 and a half.

It's a bugger having to buy 2 pairs of shoes or get them specially made - anyone else similarly afflicted but the other way round want to share shoes?
Order 2 pairs online and return the widow and widower shoes with a note in to say that you're returning them because they don't fit.

Top Bottom