Ditched my clips

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
I'm getting tempted to try the Eggbeaters again now. Get out of my head! :-/

^_^:evil::whistle:

Radchenister

Veteran
Don't blame me, I'm only on this thread whilst killing time waiting to see if the rain will stop before biting the bullet and getting out - I thought why not get involved in a retro style debate, takes me right back to when SPDs first came out and reminds me of my long lost youth :biggrin: !

When the time comes soon with my 10 year old lad, I''ll stop mid ride and have 'the conversation' with him ... you know, that important one ... 'to clip or not to clip?' ... I will of course also need to remind him that one day he too will have this discussion with his own son ;) .

02GF74

Über Member
Are you sure, here is a picture of his bike.
p4pb7149282.jpg

yeah but does he have the cleats on his shoes? one without the other does not count.

screenman

Legendary Member
Here is a quote from him.
"Me as a rider, coming through from racing clips on BMX from about the age of 10, is obvious that I am going to ride clips… I have tried flats on the downhill bike but I seriously cant get away with it…

screenman

Legendary Member
Mickle, I do not know you, at least I do not think I do.

I may see a time when poodling slowly up to the shops with my wee basket on the front I might not use a clip-in system, but that is years ahead yet only 56 so still young.

..... only 56 so still young.

'50 - the youth of old age'. I heard this said the other day and it made me cringe!

Top Bottom